Birdssurfshed.com seeks to be a friendly, informative, and responsible website for the entire surfing community. Our goal is to provide you, our users, with the best online destination for all your surfing needs. In doing so, we ask that you keep a few things in mind when using this website:
● Do not harass, defame, or use threatening or abusive language aimed towards any party.
● Do not post or reveal private information that invades the privacy of any party.
● Do not infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or any other intellectual proerty rights of any party.
● Do not post unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (known as “spam”), or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
● Do not post any malicious code, files, or links to website that could damage the integrity of any party’s equipment, hardware, or software.
● Do not impersonate or misrepresent your connection to any other entity or person, including any of our employees or representative.
● Do not advocate any illegal activity or discuss the intent to commit an illegal act.
● Do not post anything vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent.
● Do not harvest or collect information about other users in anyway.
Thank you for reading the Community Guidelines and enjoy the website!